Finance, Business & Legal Information
SPi Global helps in the aggregation, normalization and enrichment of information assets that provides invaluable and actionable insights for lawyers, bankers, investors, risk managers, marketing and business development teams, financial printers, insurance companies among others. Our multi-language capability combined with a secure infrastructure and clean room setup provide our clients with the utmost confidence in the safety of their confidential data.
Some of our work in this industry includes:
- Develop and maintain the aggregation engine of a large legal information provider with end-to-end responsibility involving content modelling, software development, deployment and maintenance. There are about 30,000 global feeds managed by the SPi Global team
- Partner with the leader in alternative asset analytics to setup a Research Data Center in the Philippines. This allows research analysts to manage PE/HF fund profiles and fund performance and deal data through web scraping and research
- Support a B2B information provider in managing their master company information DB through web research, linking and data hygiene
- Support a compliance information provider with research and analysis on PEP information to maintain KYC database. Scope of work includes web research, information extraction and abstraction/translation. Support Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish & Portuguese from Vietnam and Nicaragua
- Support SEC filings in standard EDGAR HTML, XBRL, iXBRL as well as digitally enhanced documents for better investor and analyst experience