An annual spend of $1.5 trillion in global research results in more than 2.5 million research papers and almost 3 million patent applications every year. This voluminous amount of steady stream, cutting-edge information needs to be assessed, productized, mined, excerpted, analyzed and distributed through highly sophisticated platforms to researchers worldwide.
We work with the leading publishers, prestigious societies, university presses and open access publishers. Our clients include Elsevier, Springer Nature, Wolters Kluwer, Wiley, BioMed Central, AAAS, IEEE, Hindawi, ASHA, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, BMJ and more.
SPi Global and Publishing
SPi Global is the leading provider of services to the research and professional community. We partner with the largest publishers and content aggregators in science, technology and medical research. Our service offerings in research span across the content lifecycle making it the most complete set of services in the industry. Our technology solutions and highly qualified SMEs drive advanced knowledge services for Smart Content products in the areas of chemistry, medicine and engineering. Our specialists interact and assist key stakeholders like authors, reviewers, editors and the consumers of research content.
Some of our current engagements include:
- Providing content mining and classification for chemical and biomedical databases
- Providing metadata management and reference linking to the largest scientific reference database
- Performing web research and maintain a funding and awards database
- Maintaining content structure, loading, QA and troubleshooting for a leading medical database
- Managing author publication queries and end user access/login related queries
- Supporting over 1,000 authors every year with language editing before submission
- Supporting the peer review process of over 1,500 journals across leading industry platforms
- Handling Production Editor services for 5 clients and 1,300 journals
- Handling end-to-end service for one of the largest open-access publishers
- Handling full service for over 4 million pages of journals, books and MRWs every year
- Providing back office customer support (orders, returns, claims) for 10 clients