Education and Learning
SPi Global is driving the change in your learning experience by helping our partners deploy transformative solutions in adaptive learning, interactivity and online assessment.
Watch our June 11 webinar, Navigating the Future of Learning, where Shelly Shires, Natalie Anderson, Leah Jewell and Allyson Graesser, share insightful and informative opinions on navigating the uncertainties of unprecedented times.
We take great pride in supporting education publishers, eLearning companies and corporate learning. Making a difference for millions of students worldwide across the full spectrum, from K-12, higher education through professional learning. We provide end-to-end services that include solutions development for online assessment, developing eLearning modules, interactivity and mobile content delivery. Our clients include Pearson, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cengage, McGraw Hill, Wiley, Elsevier, K-12 Inc., BPP, Kendall Hunt and Scholastic.
Some quick facts about our engagements in Education and Learning:
- Preferred partner for industry-leading digital content authoring platforms such as Inkling Habitat and Metrodigi Chaucer
- Over 100 SMEs powering a leading online eLearning company by developing solutions in the fields of Math, Science, Engineering, Nursing and Business
- Solutions provider to leading online assessment platforms such as McGraw-Hill Connect, Pearson My Labs, Wiley Plus, and Cengage MindTap, among others
- One of the renowned editorial partners for K-12 content design and development
- Working with corporate customers in developing and delivering continuous learning programs
- Producing over 2 million pages (XML, PDF and eBooks) of core content for the leading education publishers in the world