SPi’s flagship, intelligent, end-to-end technology platform, SPARK brings together modular AI-based components to address the diverse data management challenges faced by enterprises across multiple verticals.
SPARK is a one-stop solution, addressing data acquisition, data quality, and the transformation of analytics-ready data. The platform and its modules are especially powerful when processing unstructured data, an ongoing challenge for enterprises of all kinds.
The platform features three principal modules.
Built on an ML engine, SPARK’s extraction module leverages cognitive models to achieve industry-leading accuracy in extracting unstructured data from PDFs, documents, maps, emails and images.
The extraction module also uses SPi’s next-generation web harvesting platform, powered by AI and NLP accelerators, to extract information and monitor websites for raw, standardized data.
- Technology-assisted source acquisition for a more systematic and thorough approach to acquiring the right data.
- Nimble approach allows a single script to extract similar data from multiple sites.
- Data cleansing, structuring and noise removal at the acquisition stage save significant storage costs downstream.
- Web page monitoring tracks and captures website changes as they happen.
- Server-based PDF extraction and OCR reduces load on user devices.
- Automated identification of potential issues such as font details, uncertain spacing and soft hyphens within the extracted file, reduces the need for human curation.
- Table, image and diagram extraction included as standard.
- Small sample sizes for training high levels of automation through ML.
Leveraging a quality framework built on our custom AI and ML models, and algorithms customized for each industry, SPARK’s transformation module creates and maintains a master dataset from all data fed into it.
- Proprietary knowledge repositories and key de-duplication and standardization suites allow SPARK’s transformation module to scrub reference data such as company and product names, geographies, phone numbers and subject matter expert (SME) terminologies.
- SPARK’s multi-level ML-based model helps disambiguate and link people, company and other datasets to create a single source of truth.
Leveraging SME knowledge across multiple domains, SPARK’s Enrichment Module offers information providers and other enterprises a unique opportunity to leverage existing datasets to their full potential.
This module includes entity extraction, taxonomy and classification, summarization, metadata creation and more.
- Customized rules and knowledge repositories for a wide range of domains including finance, legal, real estate, science, engineering, medicine, social sciences and humanities, and inter-disciplinary information.
- Software and SMEs working together ensure scalability and accuracy, supporting stringent SLAs.
- Keyword extraction, indexing and concept identification, along with SEO-optimized summaries.
- In-built NLP modules facilitate concept extraction, editorial and readability checks.